Burton Dane Travels

We're traveling through Europe and parts nearby for a year. We'll be posting our pix and adventures here.

Monday, August 06, 2007

GIFT TIME!

Ok, to handle the problem of people getting and not getting gifts, I now start a giftlist. If you are under 15 and we know you,
please leave a comment saying that you want something. WARNING!:you may ask for something that you want, but we can't get everybody exactly what they want. ok, so just leave a comment.

-ben












Copyright 2000-2007 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission

2 Comments:

  • At 11:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I know I am alittle above the age group, but I still want a gift, maybe some really dark, dark, chocolates candy or hot cocoa. Grandpa says "I want my Ben back!" LOVE, G & G.

     
  • At 3:00 PM , Blogger NXTMonger said...

    LEGO!

    -Marten
    By the way, I ordered "The Ratvolution Will Not Be Televised: a Pearls Before Swine Collection" for you from Amazon.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home