Burton Dane Travels

We're traveling through Europe and parts nearby for a year. We'll be posting our pix and adventures here.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

CARCASSONE AND BARCELONA


Hello, this is ben and I am writing this from our hotel room before we leave. I have my feet propped up because I banged one on a rock and twisted the other one funny and I think I sprained it . Ouch. Oh,have to go ,we’re going to Barcelona. YAY!!!!

A FEW HOURS AND ALOT OF GRIPING LATER.....
Ahhh... finally we have reached our campground, and when we stopped at our parking spot (YES THE VAN STORY WAS FAKE TRUST ME ,I HATED THE VERY IDEA OF THE VAN-WAS-STOLEN STORY,TO PROVE IT A PICTURE OF THE VAN IS INCLUDED)Our campground is filled with stray cats who try too hard to look cute. mom just fed one.Though this place is far away from the city its close to the beach......dunno ‘bout going tonight though,it ‘s starting to get late.Mom and Dad met some fellow campers from England,and then they had some ginatonics( gintonic?ginetonic?gin-a-tonic?)but did not get drunk.Before I go here ‘s a legend about Carcassone :
Once a time lord Carcass became a carcass.Lady Carcass was in charge. Then Charlemange began a seige against Carcassone. The people began to starve.So Lady Carcass came up with a plan ; she took the last of the rare corn and feed it to a pig. Then she threw it off the wall.It spatted the corn everywhere and seeing the village had enough food the feed the pigs like that, the soldiers gave up. sweet dreams about splattering pigs, I mean butterflys
signing off; ben dane

3 Comments:

  • At 11:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Dear Ben, I sorry you hurt yourself and hope it all clears up real soon. We liked your sorry about the Lady and the pig or the butterfly or corn??? It was MUCH BETTER than your Dads. Love, Grandma and Grandpa and Kissy

     
  • At 3:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Barcelona - Oh I AM jealous now!! Ben - you tell a mean pig story. OH wait, a mean Lady story, I guess. Anyway - it was good. Tell more, you've got the gift, lad.

    Enjoy!! Oh - and have one of them ginotoxins for me too, will ya!?

    Jana

     
  • At 4:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Throw the pig on the wall? We need a big hall? What did you say? I still can't hear ya! Sounds like fun, though, Mr. Bin-jammin. Take care.

    Uncle Allen

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home