Burton Dane Travels

We're traveling through Europe and parts nearby for a year. We'll be posting our pix and adventures here.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

ANEK ferry lines

If you are going to Greece or traveling in Greece use ANEK lines to go there.
“how I love thou ANEK, shall I count the ways,”
PROS
1) ANEK lines have satellite internet terminal.
2) For an iffy $500 you can get a 3 person room, a spot in the garage for your car, and a room with a window . (these prices are for the 24 hour ride , the 1-9 hour ones are much cheaper.)
3) there are about 5 restaurants.

CONS
1) People are allowed to sleep in the halls if they didn't buy a cabin. It reminded me of alot of bums.

-ben dane


"Copyright 2003 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission"

4 Comments:

  • At 6:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey! I resent that -- I've been that bum many times in my travels! Just kidding, Ben, thanks for posting. Sylvia

     
  • At 9:52 AM , Blogger Burton Danes said...

    Sylvia, We didn't know you used to be a smelly, overweight long distance truck driver! You've cleaned up nicely!

     
  • At 12:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Ben,
    How did you get your
    neopet to move that was cool!!
    I know we sent you a message about
    Voyage Century Online,well I have a girl named jagwire and she has a level17 cat,Jacob's guy is gonna get a bear for his birthday it's level22 WOW THAT'S HIGH!
    Love,
    Dove

     
  • At 10:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Mark,
    My dad wanted me to email you, but this is the only way I know how. You guys have kept busy since I've read your post last :-) Where are you going to be beginning to mid June? Just wondering if we will be in any of the same places. E-mail me at kellihickle@cox.net or I'll just keep checking here for updates. Hope you all continue to have fun and travel safe!!!
    Kelli

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home